Creation of the company GAILLARD at Béziers in south of France, manufacturing wooden stakes for the French vineyards.
With the development of electricity and telecommunications, GAILLARD has become a major supplier for wooden poles, but also slippers for the railway network.
The brand RONDINO is created; a wide range of products is developed for outdoor furniture and playground equipments.
Creation and manufacturing of the first wood/steel Guardrail in Europe.
Certification by the French Ministry. In the 90’s
first sales in Europe (Spain, Belgium..)
GAILLARD-RONDINO joined the GBI family group, a major actor in the wood industry in France.
Creation of a new range of guardrails : the G4M and G2M models, N2 level according to EN 1317.
Creation of the GH2, a mixed wood/steel guardrail H2 level.
CE agreement by ASCQUER for the whole range
Creation of a new range of guardrails :
The G2M+ and G4M+ models, N2 level according
to EN 1317.
60 millions € Turnover
Our experiment and know-how give us the chance to develop a wide range of products of high quality level.
The satisfaction of our clients is our best reward and motivation for future development.
THE LARGEST EXPERIMENT in Road Restraint System (RRS)
- 1st manufacturer in the world to create the concept of wood/steel guardrail.
- 1st guardrail installed in 1984 in the French Alps.
- More than 3000 km installed.
- A worldwide experiment : France, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Belgium, Luxemburg, Switzerland, Ireland, Germany, The Netherlands, Slovenia, Israel, New Zealand, Chile…
WHEN AESTHETIC MEETS PERFORMANCE
- Since 1984, our models have constantly been improved to get the best performance and easy installation.
- Wood and steel mixed together to reach high performance level :
Our GH2 guardrail ,H2 level reach W4 performance according to EN 1317.
- Wood / steel guardrails improve the environmental aspect of the roads.
- All our models have patents.
FAST AND EASY INSTALLATION
- Our guardrails are delivered pre-assembled, junction included.
- Our new generation of guardrail gives flexibility for installation.